Online Marketing Keeps Your Business on Their Radar
Do you have a strategy to keep your business in front of customers between sales? Are your online marketing strategies building brand awareness, growing customer loyalty, and increasing sales?
E-mails, e-newsletters, and social media can all be powerful, low-cost tools to increase your visibility, reach, and bottom line!
Effective E-mail Marketing Boosts Your Revenue
Let’s start with the data, shall we?
- Customers buying products through e-mail spend 138% more than those who don’t receive e-mail offers.*
- Content is 3x more likely to be shared on social media by e-mail subscribers than by leads from other channels.*
- Permission-based promotional e-mails are preferred by 77% of people (vs social media, direct mail, text or phone).*
- Every $1 spent on e-mail marketing has an expected $44 ROI.*
- 59% of B2B marketers say e-mail is the most effective channel for creating revenue.*
Whether you need an e-mail, e-newsletter or autoresponder, we can help! We apply proven direct-response approaches to both evaluate your existing outreach and to craft your new copy. And, the e-mails we write will represent your brand voice and persuade your prospects to take action while deepening customer loyalty.
We can also help you test your e-mails to see what subject lines and content variations boost your open rates and sales. This makes your campaigns even more effective!
Social Media Keeps Your Business Relevant
Facebook continues to dominate social media for B2C marketing efforts. But, LinkedIn has a track record of staggering results for B2B marketing. Your target demographics are almost certainly spending some of their time on various social media platforms or living with someone who does. And, doesn’t it make sense to market your services and build customer relationships where they already are?
According to the data…
- 90.4% of Millennials, 77.5% of Gen X, and 48.2% of Baby Boomers are on social media.**
- 83% of consumers prefer social media marketing on YouTube.**
- Of surveyed consumers, 83% use Facebook.***
- LinkedIn is 277% more effective than Facebook for B2B lead generation and getting customers.***
- 71% of consumers are more likely to recommend a brand to others after they have a positive social media experience.**
We maximize your social media presence, across your chosen platforms, to build customer relationships and brand awareness. By tailoring content to invite interactions through comments, likes, and shares, your fans will do the work for you. Then, through customer-focused content, we establish trust and customer loyalty. By including the optimal percentage of sales-related posts in your content, without pitches overwhelming your feed, your prospects feel invested in your brand and want to buy.
Choose the Social Media Plan to Meet Your Needs
- You can hire us to create and manage your social media marketing needs. Whether you want to be on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or any other platform, we have an option for you. And, we’ll ensure your branding and voice is consistent through and through!
- If you want to do it yourself, we can train you and your staff through either remote video conferencing or at your location! We’ll teach you the most effective current practices. You’ll learn how to track your results so you can make improvements. And, we’ll help you brainstorm ideas on how to keep your content calendar full!
Are you ready to see how effective online marketing can provide that extra boost you need for your business? Contact us today to schedule your free 30-minute consultation! You will also receive a customized proposal and quote afterward, with no obligation!